Email your orders // INFO@GALAXYTATTOO.COM
Let us know your questions or concerns regarding your tattoo.
Email us with the subject: Tattoo Care Help.
BEFORE YOU CHOOSE
The decision to have a tattoo should be taken seriously. Remember a tattoo is for life.
Prepare yourself and take and time to look through your artist portfolio. Do research into the quality of the work and especially that lines and colours are clear and solid. Have in mind that all tattooshops would
really like to sell you a tattoo. So choose very carefully.
We use the very latest methods for your and our own safety. Needles, colours and gloves
are all single use. All equipment is dampautoclaved, sterilazed and disinfected. This is the most effective
way of eliminating infections like hepatits A, B, C, and HIV.
All items are disposed after very treatment. We want you to feel comfortable and convinced that your choose
to use Galaxy Tattoo III was the right one.
BEFORE YOU APPOINTMENTS
1. Make sure you are well rested.
2. Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol the eve pior to your appointment.
3. Make sure you are not affected by drugs or alcohol whilst attending your appointment. You will NOT be
4. Make sure you have eaten prior to your appointment.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. CANCELLATIONS: 24 hours notice is required. You must inform us, or you will loose your deposit & a new one
will be required.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENTS
1. Use 'Bepanthen' or 'ProTat' after care cream to help heal your new tattoo.
2. After one hour you can remove your bandage & dispose responsibly.
3. Have a hot shower & pat your tattoo dry.
4. Apply cream sparingly, continue to do so 5 times daily for a two week period.
5. It should take two weeks to heal.
6. Don't pick or scratch the tattoo while it's healing.
7. Avoid direct sunlight on your new tattoo.
8. Do not swim or SOAK your healing tattoo in water. You can wash it as normal in the shower.
9. Keep your tattoo clean.
10. Once your tattoo is healed you should apply sunscreen to help it remain crisp & colourful.
Call or come & see us if you feel you have any concerns with the healing of your tattoo.